I'll bet they are!
Unlike other business functions, marketing and selling are still dominated by traditional thinking. Perhaps that is because people are in the grips of myths like these:
- The salesperson's job is to bring in the money
- We need to improve our close ratio
- Marketing and selling are two separate things
- To manage the sales process, manage the sales funnel
If your company is feeling the pressure, the first step is to recognize that these four beliefs are in fact keeping your company from breaking through to higher levels performance.
Think I'm crazy? Sign up for my FREE 6-day email course below and see for yourself. Along the way, you'll learn a distinctively different approach you can use in your own business.
"The Six Marketing and Selling Myths that are Hurting Your Business
- Without You Ever Knowing It!"