Most process excellence professionals don’t realize that the engine that drives the growth of their entire organization—sales—is actually a production process. Sales and marketing is a process that produces customers!
But that is not how most organizations define, measure, and manage sales. That presents a huge opportunity to process improvement professionals and their companies.
That's why we've prepared a 26-page report called:
How to Bring the Power
of Lean Process Excellence
to Sales and Marketing
- A Guide for Process Excellence Professionals
by Michael J. Webb, Author of "Sales and Marketing the Six Sigma Way"
pdf file, 6,881 words, double spaced, 26 pages (525kb)
This report will show you:
- Why bring Lean process excellence to sales and marketing?
- What's wrong with the current method of managing sales and marketing?
- How can the sales process "add value" for customers?
- What is the role of VOC, and why is it so crucial?
- How does process thinking work in sales?
- How do concepts of waste, undesirable results, and standard work to sales and marketing?
- What are some fatal mistakes that must be avoided if you are to succeed?
I realize you may be skeptical about applying Lean Process Excellence improvement tools to sales and marketing. Perhaps you have even tried, with limited success. Sales are different from operations. Yet finding economical, proven ways to increase sales is the largest problem most organizations now face.
This report will not only explain Lean Process Excellence improvement, but also give you at least three things you can do to start applying your expertise to your organization’s sales problems - and earning some of their respect, right away.
If your organization has been successful with Lean Process Excellence, you owe it to yourself to investigate. Take this first step toward making sales easier for your salespeople—and for your customers. Enter your name and email address in the form at the upper right side of this page now.